We are looking for someone to join our Drone Operations team, who can communicate effectively (in Spanish/Portuguese, English and Afrikaans) with multiple external stakeholders as well as the relevant stakeholders within Aerobotics, namely the customer and finance teams. Your primary focus will be drone partner communication and engagement, as well as all internal administrative tasks related to data collection, including financial operations.
- Responsible for all communications relating to drone operations are sent out timeously, to the intended audience, with the correct information, every time.
- Possess the ability and understanding of drone operations, communication process, context of current deals and activities, to independently identify what actions need to be taken.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate, and complete recording of pilot invoices. Interrogate the information received against our expectations and follow up any discrepancies.
- Responsible for providing payment information to the finance team to enable seamless payments to our drone partners.
- Extracting invoices, statements and communicating in the appropriate manner with our stakeholders.
- Provide support to pilots, commercial team, clients and other stakeholders in a professional and efficient manner.
- Driving pilot engagement by means of newsletters and other marketing content
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on business, finance or communications.
- Ideally, 0-1 years of experience in operations dealing with planning, communications and relationship management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Fluency in both Spanish/Portuguese, English and Afrikaans.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite products, including proficiency in Google Sheets
Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Drive to improve current processes
- A good amount of grit/tenacity to survive a startup environment.
- Good work ethic